Olódùmarè (Òrìṣà Music CD)
This is a physical CD that will be shipped to you.
- Shipping within the United States takes 5 – 7 business days
- Shipping to the rest of the world takes 10 to 18 business days
Artist: Kọ́lá Abímbọ́lá
1. Èṣù, Enhance My Existence
2. Monarch of Ifa 10:15
3. My Ori! 3:10
4. The Blessings Of Osun 3:03
5. Music Conquers A City 3:18
6. Oya Yemoja Sango 2:40
7. Religious Egalitarianism 4:26
8. Ifa The Sage 3:36
9. Ostrich Ethics 5:11
10. Be Strong 1:39
11. Obatala The Creator 3:39
Òrìṣà Music is blend of spoken word, jazz, hip-hop and funk, with Yoruba music and Òrìṣà chants.
Lyrics written and composed by Kola Abimbola. Vocals: Kọ́lá Abímbọ́lá, Nicole Carryl and Popoola. Beats by: Chaz Mortimer, Tynz Hampton, Kevin MacLeod, Bensound, Tweak and Tony Allen. Mixing: Tynz Hampton, Chaz Mortimer and Anna Boiko-Weyrauch. Recorded at Ibori Records in Portland, Oregon, and District Entertainment in Alexandria, Virginia.