Ọ̀yọ́, Nigeria, captures the essence of what it means to be Yorùbá, and it epitomizes Òrìṣà tradition and culture. Participate in religious festivals, receive blessings from Egúngún (ancestor masquerades), and explore some of the most ancient Òrìṣà Temples and shrine. There is only one place where Òrìṣà culture, Yorùbá cuisine, authentic spiritual music, and the colorful sights of Africa come together – Ọ̀yọ́.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Airfare from New York, NY to Lagos, Nigeria;
- 16 Days and 15 Nights in Nigeria;
- Accommodation and 3 Meals per day;
- Local Transportation in Nigeria; and
- Admissions to all Events and Tours.
- For further information on Yorùbá Language and Culture: www.ifa.university
- Tours by Òrìṣàworld Tours: www.orisaworldtours.com
NEXT AVAILABLE TOUR AND IMMERSION DATES:
- December 3, 2019 – December 18, 2019.
- July 14, 2020 – July 29, 2020.
- December 2, 2020 – December 17, 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Full Payment must be received no later than two months before travel date.