Yorùbá Language Immersion
Study Yorùbá with indigenous Yorùbá speakers in the authentic cultural environment of Ọ̀yọ́, Nigeria. Our style of language immersion teaches through real conversation. Participants leave with the ability to better speak and comprehend Yorùbá in a surprisingly short time. From basic to advanced speakers, participants engage in fun and creative activities designed to deepen their understanding of the culture of the Yorùbá people. Participation in religious events and excursions to local attractions and celebrations provide opportunities to try out newly-acquired language skills.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Airfare from New York, NY to Lagos, Nigeria;
- 16 Days and 15 Nights in Nigeria;
- Accommodation and 3 Meals per day;
- Local Transportation in Nigeria; and
- Admissions to all Events and Tours.
- Tours by Òrìṣàworld Tours
TOUR AND IMMERSION DATES: July 1 through 16 every year.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Full Payment must be received no later than two months before travel date.