ÒRÌṢÀWORLD TOURS AND eÒRÌṢÀ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Full payment is due 60 days before the departure date from New York. CHOOSE A SUBSCRIPTION PLAN THAT ENSURES THAT YOU ARE PAID IN FULL 60 DAYS BEFORE YOUR INTENDED TRIP DEPARTURE DATE.
TAXES AND SURCHARGES
Taxes and surcharges will be calculated and added to the vacation price and must be paid at the time of booking.
We do not issue refunds on any of our products. For online training alone, we may, however, approve: (i) a request to take the same course at a later date, or (ii) to transfer from one course to another course. Requests must be sent via email to [email protected].
We reserves the right to: cancel your product order, subscription/payment plan, enrollment in a class, tour or event; or cancel a class, tour or event; or change a class, tour or event at any time. Reasons for cancellation may include but are not limited to, lack of participation, violation of any of our policies, equipment or trainer availability.
You may use the Services and Content on our website, and our Learning Management System, only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You are not allowed to share your login with anyone. Each member of a family plan subscription will be given their own individual login.
Violation of any of these policies will result in the instant deactivation of your account, cancellation of your subscription, cancellation of your order, and/or removal from classes.
All vacation prices listed on our website are quoted at group rates for the specific dates listed for each vacation. Any changes made to the tickets, and the departure and return dates will be subject to the airline’s change fees, terms, and conditions. All vacations are also subject to applicable supplier rates and charges. Changes are re-booked at the current retail price. To change your vacation, please email us at [email protected].
Missed flights or unused vacation components are non-refundable and non-creditable. Refunds are not provided in the event of an early departure.
In the event that a guest does not check into their accommodation on the original arrival date, subsequent nights will be canceled without refund or credit.
ÒrìṣàWorld Tours strongly encourages guests to purchase travel insurance for their vacation. OrisaWorld Tours does not provide travel insurance.
Personal incidental charges are the responsibility of the guest and unless otherwise noted, prices do not include local and long-distance charges, internet charges, gratuity, bellman, housekeeping, all personal expenses, and any other services not listed as included in the vacation price.
CHECKED AND EXCESS BAGGAGE
Checked baggage is subject to weight, size, and total number of luggage restrictions. Fees may be combined. For example, if a bag is the second piece, and is also overweight, both fees will apply. All checked and excess baggage are subject to the applicable airline’s fees, rates, charges, terms, and conditions.
All carry-on baggage is subject to the applicable airline’s fees, rates, charges, terms, and conditions.
CHECK-IN AND AIRPORT ARRIVAL
For flights to and from international destinations, the recommended check-in time is 120 minutes before flight departure. You must be through security and customs, and at your departure gate 40 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight. If you arrive at the gate less than 30 minutes before departure, you risk losing your reserved seat. ÒrìṣàWorld Tours is not responsible for missed flights, transfers, or any portion of onward travel due to late arrival at the gate.
ID AND VISA REQUIREMENTS
Travelers are responsible for obtaining and carrying all necessary documentation such as, but not limited to: visa, passport, citizenship card, birth certificate, vaccination certificates and certified legal letter for children traveling with only one parent. Identification must meet the requirements set by immigration authorities in each country. ÒrìṣàWorld Tours strongly recommend that you contact your destination country’s embassy for your specific entrance requirements. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure they have the appropriate identification and travel documentation for their flight as ÒrìṣàWorld is not responsible for denied entry.
ÒrìṣàWorld Tours is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
GUEST WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Traveling abroad with a special need can pose unique challenges. International accessibility services and amenities may not meet American standards and may differ from location to location. In some cases, they may not be available at all. Although OrisaWorld Tours strives to ensure that appropriate arrangements are made to make your vacation a remarkable experience, we cannot guarantee the availability of or access to accommodations for guests with special needs in destinations outside of the United States. ÒrìṣàWorld Tours is not liable for any costs, damages, or losses, whether directly or indirectly, arising from or related to the lack of any such access or accommodations. Please email us at [email protected] so that we can help ensure your vacation needs are met and provide you with a list of our current hotel partners that may be able to meet your travel needs.
When traveling, you should recognize and respect the social and political standard of living. This includes religion, local practices, political systems and the conditions of utilities, services, and accommodation which may differ from those found in your own country. Food, water, and beverages may not be on par with the North American standard.
LIABILITY OF SUPPLIERS
ÒrìṣàWorld Tours makes arrangements with suppliers who provide travel services such as air travel, hotel accommodation, bus travel, sightseeing, attractions, car rental or other services included in your package. Although we try our best to choose the most reputable suppliers, we cannot be responsible for their acts and omissions. The package components are subject to the conditions imposed by these suppliers, and their liability may, in turn, be limited by their tariffs, conditions of carriage, tickets and vouchers and international conventions and arrangements. ÒrìṣàWorld Tours acts only in the capacity of an agent for guests or the supplier of goods and services rendered. As such, we maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, operations or goods of the supplier. ÒrìṣàWorld Tours assumes no responsibility for a schedule change by airlines (or other suppliers) nor any additional costs (accommodation, meals, etc.) caused by flight delays or misconnections.
AIRCRAFT SCHEDULE CHANGES AND DELAYS
Flight times, airlines and type of aircraft are subject to change and substitution. ÒrìṣàWorld Tours will make every effort to inform guests of any changes. You are urged to contact the airline 24 hours before departure, to reconfirm flight times. We will not assume responsibility for expenses incurred as a result of flight delays.
ÒrìṣàWorld Tours shall not be liable for failure in the performance of any of its obligations, including without limitation, for any loss or damage resulting from any delay, cancellation, loss of personal belongings, illness, bodily injury, accident, death, deterioration of travel services, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, disappointment or frustration, either mental or physical, due to:
- An act of God;
- A war, revolution, insurrection, riot, blockage or any other unlawful act against public order or authority, including an act of terrorism or threat thereof;
- Fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, epidemics, quarantine, storm, lightning, tornado or adverse weather conditions generally;
- Accident to or failure of an aircraft or equipment used in connection therewith, loss of or hijacking of an aircraft, or any shortage of or inability to provide labor, fuel or facilities;
- Any strike, lock-out, labor dispute or other industrial disturbance whether involving ÒrìṣàWorld Tours employees, the employees of its suppliers or others upon whom ÒrìṣàWorld Tours relies;
- Any government order, regulation, action or inaction or any failure to obtain the approval of a government authority having jurisdiction in the circumstances as may be required to the conduct of operations hereunder or any government or legal restraint upon such operation;
- Others upon whom ÒrìṣàWorld Tours relies for the performance of the whole or any part of any travel service hereunder;
- Any other causes beyond the reasonable control of ÒrìṣàWorld Tours and any other event not reasonably to be foreseen, anticipated or predicted, whether actual, threatened or reported, which may interfere with the operations of ÒrìṣàWorld Tours or of its suppliers.
LIABILITY OF ÒRÌṢÀWORLD TOURS
ÒrìṣàWorld Tours will not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of personal injury, accidents or death; loss, damage or delay of baggage or other property; or delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental resulting from any of the following:
- The act of omission of any party other than ÒrìṣàWorld Tours or its employees;
- Sickness, family emergencies, theft or any other circumstance affecting you beyond our direct control;
- Any Force Majeure beyond our direct control;
- Failure of the guest to obtain the documentation required for their trip such as passports, visas and certificates (in which case they will also not be entitled to any refund);
- Failure of the guest to follow instructions including but not limited to airport departure times, baggage handling and check-in and checkout times;
- Cancellation or change for any reason in the travel services offered. ÒrìṣàWorld Tours reserve the right to cancel or change the travel services at our discretion, but we will try to substitute comparable services. If we must completely cancel your reservation, ÒrìṣàWorld Tours' liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid.
- A full refund will not be given in situations where travel must be canceled by ÒrìṣàWorld Tours for reasons which are beyond its control (Force Majeure or other situations) and where ÒrìṣàWorld Tours' contractual obligations with its suppliers do not allow it to obtain reimbursement of the sums paid to the supplier on your behalf.
- ÒrìṣàWorld Tours reserves the right to refuse any booking and decline any guest(s) at any time. In all cases, the liability of ÒrìṣàWorld Tours for any loss, damage or injury, whether physical or mental, arising from its own acts, omissions or negligence, is limited to the price of the package booked.
Òrìṣàworld Tours and eÒrìṣà Terms and Conditions
LAST MODIFIED September 28, 2019